PURSUE THE IDEA OF BALL

 Hello everybody it has been quite a while since my last  post with the point of track and time…Presently here I am with the following key..

This key will be a significant one contrasted with the other three which was advanced by me.

Kids love to play with ball. Not just children even we like balls right??

Be that as it may, this basic ball has a fascinating message to pass on.

Realize that as we keep on run perpetually in our track there will be a few people to drive u down…However absolutely never listen carefully to them…

By and by at my age of 17 I do have individuals saying me useless and pointing me as a failure… I used to loan my years to them.. what's more, I will sob for the entire day sitting around idly thinking about these..


For reducing all these you should have a control over your mind… 
"Try not to let individuals who couldn't care less about you, control your psyche, sentiments and feelings or control how you consider yourself. Never give that much capacity to another person. Terrible news is that you can control only your thoughts. Uplifting news is that with your thoughts you can control everything else."

Nobody is brought into the world a washout. Washouts are made when an individual encounters a noteworthy disappointment or winds up in a real predicament.



We as a whole have had this transpire throughout everyday life, except a washout is conceived when the person can't get back up again and enables conditions to characterise their future.



Failures are made when they become excessively negative and have nothing positive in their life. This attitude is made through an absence of appreciation and thankfulness for what they do have.

I too have faced many rejections in my life…At first I thought these words of other peoples wont be a big deal to me but I was shocked to discover they literally paralysed me and stymied my progress.

Then I realised no one in this world have achieved without struggles and rejetions…

Starting from MUNIBA MAZARI TO BILL GATES everyone had their own rejections.

So people kindly don’t ever lend your ears to them..

The following ideas will help you shed chilling spells of self-doubt and embrace the loving warmth of self-assurance.

Unravel the yarn:

Like a fleece of yarn, the sort of responses you learn and show to every circumstance you experience get layered and engraved in your brain throughout the years. Attempt and look past the undeniable issues (top layers) to get to the root (centre) of it.

                                 


Fire the culprits:

The individuals who effect us at an early age can leave profound, enduring impacts on a youthful personality. What messages did they leave you with? Via cautious reflection, you would now be able to look at the legitimacy of such judgement. Is it savvy to even now convey their sentiments, or can you currently proceed onward? Give yourself consent to show them out of your life.

Find your double:
With seven billion people inhabiting Earth right now, with all different personalities and opinions, you won’t have to look far to find those who agree with you. Seek out your own kind for mutual support and growth.

Blinker yourself:

Other people’s negative opinions are likely reflecting their own limiting beliefs about life. Develop the skill to recognize and ignore these.

Blow it up:


When someone says something negative or belittling to you, exaggerate it as much as you can in your mind, to the point that it becomes funny. This is the thing I often used to do😂😂.

Share it out:


Bring the troubling thought out in the open by telling a close friend about how you feel. As soon as you’ve done that, you start to see the triviality of the situation. This is the last and most lovable one for me. For sharing I have five souls with me including my mom..

You may now ask for what reason did I title this point as seek after the possibility of a ball.. The explanation is the point at which we push down a ball with a specific power it bounces back with the equivalent… comparatively we ought to likewise ascend back when other individuals wreck our quality.

To sum up everything I would like to put forth the words said by Mr. Bill gates:

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO CHALLENGE YOU, TEACH YOU AND PUSH YOU TO BE YOURSELF…





Comments

  1. IAM a big fan of you..🤗🤗 hope u continue ur godd work...ALL THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good motivation. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope u recognize me..I know ur skills as a writer...so am not commenting on it...but all I wanna convey is take these points in ur heart as much as u wanna convey to the world...I hope u stop regretting ur past decisions....because i witnessed it today morning...love ur perspectives as an individual ..beautiful blog...so at the least dont take things to heart ...just let it go..even if u r hurt by the ones dearest to ur heart...don't let it affect ur brain..love u dear writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love u lots baby....when others see only the smile in my lips u r the one to see my tears....

      Delete

Post a Comment